Goal: To connect people to Jesus Christ and to one another through love and service by overseeing and creating vision for the Connect Ministry.
Reports to: Ministry Resourcing Director
Position is: Paid (full time)
Ministry target: Life Groups, Membership, Counseling, Connecting Vision & Events
Passion for: Connecting people to Jesus Christ and to one another
Spiritual gifts: administration, helps, faith, leadership, service
Talents and abilities desired: Good organizational skills, ability to develop leaders and motivate people, relational, ability to utilize technology
Qualifications for the position:
1. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a small group ministry.
2. Bachelor’s degree. (Seminary experience desired)
- Oversee the Connect Ministry and the staff (paid or volunteer) that represent each campus. This includes Life Groups, Membership and Counseling.
- Communicate the vision and values of the Life Group ministry to the campus pastors and campus Connection Leaders and provide resources to each campus in order for them to implement that vision.
- Oversee connection of people to Life Groups.
- Resource Connection Events at campuses. This could include Young Adult Ministry, Marriage Conferences, Date Night, etc.
- Resource Life Group events for each campus.
- Resource studies and material for various Life Groups.
- Create sermon based questions each week to be accessed by all campus Life Group leaders.
- Communicate church-wide information and announcements to Life Groups.
- Plan and implement Life Group leadership training, new leader training and oversee the coaching structure of the Life Group ministry.
- Prayerfully be on the lookout for more Coaches and Life Group leaders.
- Resource the Membership Class curriculum for each campus.
- Faithfully attend a weekly Gateway worship service.
- Pray regularly for the Gateway leaders and groups.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to:
9555 CR 9
Findlay, OH 45840