Facilities Resourcing Manager
Gateway Church is seeking a motivated, energetic, responsible person to manage our facilities team. Gateway is a growing (1,700 average weekend attendance), vibrant, multi-site church that is looking to expand our reach with the Gospel throughout our community, our nation and to the ends of the earth.
Objective: Manage the resource of Gateway’s physical properties, working cooperatively with staff and ministry leaders to enable ministry in a manner that honors God, and draws people to Him.
Report to: Director of Operations
Gateway’s Mission: To connect people to Jesus Christ & to one another.
- Ensure that the mission, vision, and values of Gateway Church are carried out within the scope of the Facilities department.
- Lead a facilities team that is separated by distance, local campus culture and needs.
- Coach and mentor other facilities personnel.
- Assist in recruiting and managing facilities volunteers at all campuses.
- Manage the overall Facilities budget for all campuses.
- Manage the cleaning of all church properties on all campuses.
- Schedule ongoing repair and preventative maintenance for all campuses.
- Ensure that grounds upkeep is maintained at a high standard.
- Network with local contractors and negotiate contracts, representing Christ and proclaiming Him in all relationships and circumstances
- Provide support to campus facilities personnel regarding the management of facility usage and associated setup tasks
- Committed Christ-follower who is gifted in service and administration.
- Self motivated, in response to the gift of redemption and the freedom found in Christ.
- Hardworking above and beyond with a view to enabling ministry, even if it hinders departmental and personal concerns.
- Experienced and capable manager.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Organized and able to keep a schedule.
- Facilities or Technical Management
- Working within a team for a common goal
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not necessary
- Mechanical Integrity - Repair
- Respond to broken structure and systems
- Make a plan for repair - record it
- Conduct the repair or sub-contract it
- Meet and manage contractors
- End of repair evaluation - preventative plan to mitigate risk of recurrence
- Mechanical Scheduled Maintenance
- On the calendar
- Delegated as necessary
- Daily and weekly cleaning
- Daily and weekly grounds upkeep
- Daily and weekly supplies procurement
- Facilities events scheduling
- Facilities events setup and teardown
- Recruit and manage volunteers
- Coach and mentor campus facilities personnel
Click here to apply for this position.