Joshua's Men is meant to equip and train men to lead families and ministries in the community. It is a two-year commitment with one year of study along with practical application and another year of theology. In this group, you will participate in study and discussion while developing relationships with other men in order to cultivate spiritual growth and accountability. In addition, members will develop a base of sound theology in the church. To learn more, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Requirements of Men Joining Joshua's Men:
- A member of Gateway Church or actively working towards becoming a member
- Actively involved in an existing Gateway Life Group or currently seeking to join a Life Group
- Actively serving at Gateway Church
Summary of the Commitments:
- One Saturday morning per month, 7:00-10:00 a.m.
- Attendance at the Joshua’s Men’s retreat – Weekend in April
- Time each month to read book(s) and complete the application / discussion questions and memorize scripture.
- A willingness to grow and be used in the life of other men for a year
Sign Up Now!
2017 Sign ups are now open. If you are interested in being a part of Joshua's Men sign up below.
For questions regarding Joshua's Men, please contact Kevin Snyder.