Gateway Church is seeking a motivated, energetic, adventurous person to lead our missions/outreach team. Gateway is a growing (1,700 average weekend attendance), vibrant, multi-site church that is looking to expand our reach with the Gospel throughout Judea, Jerusalem, Samaria and the ends of the earth. Gateway is located in Findlay, OH, a family-friendly community of approximately 55,000 people in northwest OH.
Objective: Lead and multiply Gateway’s local and global impact through church planting, multi-site campuses, mission trips and leadership development.
Report to: Director of Ministry Resourcing
Gateway’s Mission: To connect people to Jesus Christ & to one another.
- Ensure that the mission, vision, and values of Gateway Church are carried out within the Go department.
- Work to instill a culture of evangelism and outreach within the church. This includes developing goals and objectives for individual evangelism and outreach as well as casting a vision for local, national and international church multiplication.
- Oversee local outreach efforts. This includes overseeing the development of future satellite campuses and/or church plants in the 419 area code, as well as supervising current staff responsible for local outreach and evangelism efforts.
- Lead national outreach efforts. This includes shepherding Gateway’s efforts to support, encourage and equip church planting efforts in the top 10 least reached cities in the US.
- Lead Gateway’s global outreach efforts. This includes planning and overseeing the execution of several international mission trips per year.
- Develop and implement a leadership development pipeline which trains and equips future church leaders, missionaries and campus pastors.
- Manage overall missions/outreach budget. This includes monitoring budget allocations and processing new funding requests.
- Born-again believer in Jesus Christ who continues to pursue a vibrant relationship with Him.
- Experienced administrator
- Passion for evangelism
- Engaging communicator
- Ability to network with local community leaders, organizations, and church planters
- Ability to lead and motivate a team as well as collaborate with others as part of a ministry team
- Church planting (3-5 years minimum)
- Leadership development
- Undergraduate degree in a ministry related field is preferred, but not required
Click here to apply for this position.