North Main Worship Leader
North Main Campus
Objective: Facilitate a worship experience that helps people connect to Jesus Christ and to one another.
Report to: North Main Campus Pastor
Hours: 15 hours (part-time)
Mission: To connect people to Jesus Christ & to one another.
Values: Worship, Connect, Serve, Go
Staff Expectations: Stay Fit, Collaborate, Be Open Handed, Own It, Delegate, Communicate
Education: High school graduate (minimum)
Abilities Desired: Worship leadership, delegation, encouragement.
- Ensure that the mission, vision, and values of Gateway Church are carried out in worship services.
- Provide campus-specific vision for worship at North Main, in collaboration with the campus pastor.
- Direct, encourage, and equip worship ministry volunteers to fulfill Gateway’s mission.
- Spiritually shepherd worship leaders and volunteers.
- Communicate ministry resourcing needs with the worship resourcing department.
- Oversee the distribution of worship resources to volunteers.
- Collaborate with worship leadership at other campuses.
- Provide assistance for special ministry events.
Hours: 15 hours (specific office hours TBD in collaboration with campus pastor)
- Saturday & Sunday worship services
- Rehearsal & personal training
- Administration (i.e. preparation, resource organization)
- Meetings (staff & coaching meetings)
Evaluation & Compensation
The campus pastor will conduct an annual performance evaluation and review of compensation. Regular coaching sessions will contribute to the annual evaluation.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to:
9555 CR 9
Findlay, OH 45840