My family and I are thrilled to be coming to Gateway. My wife, Emily, and I have been married for 15 years and we have four children. As we have learned Gateway’s story, we’ve been impressed by how God has blessed your ministry and are excited about what He will do in and through our ministry together as we “connect people to Jesus Christ and to one another.” We look forward to serving with all of you in the near future.
Check out video of Josh's Sermon "Following Jesus"
Things You May Want to Know About Me
- Doctor of Ministry (Biblical Preaching and Teaching), Knox Theological Seminary, current student.
- Master of Divinity, Liberty University
- Masters of Arts in Religion, Liberty University
- Bachelor of Music, University of South Florida
- Perrow Church — Lead Pastor
- The Haven Church — Church Planter
- Black Rock Church — Dir. of Spiritual Development
- Ordained by the mid-Atlantic presbytery (EPC) in 2012.
- Chaired the WV and western Virginia Commission for transitional churches.
- Chaired the church planting team of the mid-Atlantic presbytery.
- Served on the Church Development Committee of the mid-Atlantic presbytery.
- Emily and I have been foster parents for three years.
- Served in the U.S. Army (2001-2005) as an Infantry Officer.